Broad Device Support
ULINKpro connects to a wide variety of processor targets, including ARM7, ARM9, and all Cortex-M processor based devices.
Using ULINKpro, you can
- download programs to your target hardware
- examine memory and registers
- single-step through programs and insert multiple breakpoints
- run programs in real-time
- program Flash memory
ULINKpro offers fast and reliable target connections:
- Data and event trace for Cortex-M up to 100 Mbit/s (Manchester mode)
- Instruction trace for Cortex-M3, Cortex-M4, and Cortex-M7 up to 800 Mbit/s (not supported with ULINKpro D)
- JTAG clock speed up to 50 MHz
- Supports Cortex-M devices running at up to 200 MHz (selected devices may have trace-port bandwidth limitations).
- High-speed memory read/write up to 1 MBytes/s
The unique streaming trace capabilities of ULINKpro deliver sophisticated analysis features such as:
Complete code coverage information about your program's execution ensures thorough application testing and verification Performance analysis using the Execution Profiler and Performance Analyzer enable you to identify program bottlenecks, optimize your application, and to isolate problems
Streaming instruction trace requires the target device to have ETM (Embedded Trace Macrocell)
- Wide target voltage range: 1.2V - 3.3V, 5V tolerant
- Support for 5V only devices using a 5V Adapter (optional)
- An isolation adapter (optional) provides electrical isolation from the target system
- USB 2.0 High-Speed connection
- USB powered (no power supply required)
- Target Connectors:
The ULINKpro D has the same high debug performance as ULINKpro, but does not support instruction trace.