NXP's ARM-based portfolio offers the highest level of integration and the broadest range of performance.
Kinetis Microcontrollers consist of multiple hardware- and software-compatible ARM Cortex-M0+, Cortex-M4 and Cortex-M7-based MCU series. Kinetis MCUs offer exceptional low-power performance, scalability and feature integration.
The Kinetis Software Development Kit provides peripheral drivers, software stacks and example applications. Kinetis SDK is a free offer supported by the Kinetis Community. Projects created by Kinetis SDK are fully supported by Keil MDK. This video gives a quick introduction.
Advanced Debug and Trace on NXP TWR K64F120M using ULINKpro
The µVision Debugger gives you full access to debug and trace of an Cortex-M based system. Trace enables additional debug views such as Logic Analyzer, Event Viewer, Performance Analyzer, Code Coverage, and Instruction Trace. These debug views show the dynamic behavior of your application and let you optimize algorithms or identify sporadic errors. In this webinar, you will learn how to use ULINKpro for advanced debugging and tracing of embedded applications on an NXP's Kinetis K64 MCU.
The following NXP Kinetis MCUs are supported in MDK:
i.MX Applications Processors
i.MX 6 and 7 series devices are heterogeneous systems based on 32-bit ARM Cortex-A and ARM Cortex-M processors. DS-MDK offers a complete software development solution for such systems:
- It fully supports the Cortex Microcontroller Software Interface Standard (CMSIS) development flow for efficient Cortex-M programming. Software Packs may be added any time to DS-MDK making new device support and middleware updates independent from the toolchain. They contain device support, CMSIS libraries, middleware, board support, code templates, and example projects. The IDE manages the provided software components that are available for the application as building blocks.
- It allows managing Cortex-A Linux and Cortex-M RTOS projects in the same development environment.
- The DS-5 Debugger offers full visibility for multicore software development.
VFxxx Controller Solutions
VFxxx controller solutions are built on an asymmetrical-multiprocessing architecture using ARM cores as the anchor for the platform.
Keil development tools provide comprehensive support for NXP device families in a complete development environment for creating, debugging and verifying embedded applications.
- MDK Microcontroller Development Kit Version 5
Includes ARM Compiler, µVision IDE/Debugger, CMSIS-RTOS RTX, TCP/IP networking suite, USB Device and Host, GUI, and Flash File System libraries.
- ULINKpro Debug and Trace Unit
JTAG/SWD/SWV target debugger and trace interface
- ULINK2 Debug Adapter
JTAG/SWD/SWV target debugger
Download Request a Quote
8051 Device Families
For a detailed list of the supported 8051 devices, please visit the legacy device database. These devices are fully supported by Keil C51 Development Tools.