Download DS-MDK 5.27 Download DS-MDK
ARM DS-MDK requires a valid FlexNet license to be used. Please refer to this page for further information. If you have a FlexNet license, please use the following PSN to download the software: MQQGL-0XDB4-HUG44
What's New in DS-MDK 5.27
- DS-MDK can now be installed standalone and does no longer require an existing MDK installation.
- Extended DS-MDK host support for Linux platforms.
- Updated ARM Compiler 6 to version 6.7 and ARM Compiler 5 to version 5.06u5, adding support for latest processors, optimizations and bug fixes.
- Extended support to NXP VF5x and VF6x devices.
Host Computer Requirements
DS-MDK is supported on the following host platforms and service packs:
- Windows 10, 64-bit
- Windows 7 Professional Service Pack 1, 64-bit
- Windows 7 Enterprise Service Pack 1, 64-bit
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux 6 Workstation, 64-bit
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7 Workstation, 64-bit
- Ubuntu Desktop Edition 12.04 LTS, 64-bit
- Ubuntu Desktop Edition 14.04 LTS, 64-bit
Supported Development Boards
Pre-built Linux images and instructions on how to build a custom image are available for these boards: